My latest article for the Time Out London website is a Halloween special looking at 12 characters from London-based films, legends and literature…including pig-faced hybrids, razor-wielding barbers and much more. Please click here to read.
Welcome aboard: Please select language
Street Snaps: Instagram #CabbiesLondon
Where to, Guv?
Loving London since the 1980s
Back in time: previous articles by date
- My next book….
- Candid Capital: From the Suburbs to The City
- Keith Flint: A Tribute to The Firestarter
- Introducing the View From the Mirror Archive- a new contents page
- When Buddy came to London
- An Oral History of London’s Dock Workers
- A Knowledge Examiner Speaks
- Candid Capital: Queuing Near The Ritz
- From London to Lockerbie: The 30th Anniversary of Pan Am 103
- The 30th Anniversary of the Clapham Rail Disaster
- Christmas Thanks
- WWI: Armistice and Aftermath
On the meter
- 1,189,154 hits
A-Z: Search this site