My latest article for the Time Out London website is a Halloween special looking at 12 characters from London-based films, legends and literature…including pig-faced hybrids, razor-wielding barbers and much more. Please click here to read.
Watch the Robslondon YouTube Channel!
Welcome aboard: Please select language
Join 5,118 other subscribers
Plying for hire
Street Snaps: Instagram #CabbiesLondon
No Instagram images were found.
Where to, Guv?
Loving London since the 1980s
Back in time: previous articles by date
- RobsLondon YouTube Channel: Exploring Waterloo’s Secret Arches
- Moving on… robslondon.com
- My next book….
- Candid Capital: From the Suburbs to The City
- Keith Flint: A Tribute to The Firestarter
- Introducing the View From the Mirror Archive- a new contents page
- When Buddy came to London
- An Oral History of London’s Dock Workers
- A Knowledge Examiner Speaks
- Candid Capital: Queuing Near The Ritz
- From London to Lockerbie: The 30th Anniversary of Pan Am 103
- The 30th Anniversary of the Clapham Rail Disaster
On the meter
- 1,568,169 hits
Nice seasonal connection, Rob. Though I prefer Ray Winstone to Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd!
Cheers, Pete. Ray Winstone was great as Sweeney; can’t beat having an true, gritty Londoner in the role.